YouFace Niacinamide serum, also referred as Vitamin B3, is water soluble Vitamin that minimizes enlarged open pores, enhancing uneven skin tone, increasing elasticity and erasing discoloration from the skin. It is the best Niacinamide serum for oily acne prone skin. Moreover, it is considered to be a successful facial radiance Niacinamide dark spot serum.
Skin type: – Niacinamide for sensitive acne prone skin
Skin Concern: Acne, pigmentation and enlarged pores
– Best Niacinamide serum for acne scars.
– Improves the skin Barrier
– Reduces inflammation and redness occurred on the skin
– Niacinamide serum for blackheads
– Niacinamide for whiteheads
– Applying Niacinamide on pimples can reduce the appearance of it.
– Controls extra oil and sebum production
– Enhances elasticity of the skin
– Effective for the treatment of dark spots, Melasma and age spots.
– Restores Youthful Vibrance
– Niacinamide for post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
– Wash your face as usual and pat dry.
– Smooth a few drops onto palms and warm the serum.
– Apply a thin layer of serum over the face and neck.
– Allow to dry.
– Apply a suitable moisturizer in accordance with your skin type.