YouFace Lactic acid skin peel will gently exfoliate your complexion’s outer layer, removing dead skin cells and dirt from the skin. You can be use Lactic acid for dry sensitive skin by treating aging spots, fine lines and rejuvenating the skin. You can apply Lactic acid for hyperpigmentation and acne scars.
Skin Type: Lactic acid for dry sensitive skin
Skin Concerns: Aging spots, dry skin, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring
- Exfoliation of Dead skin Cells
- Enhancement of acne, and acne scars
- Improvement in wrinkles and facial lines
- Treatment for Hyperpigmentation, Melasma
- Gives a younger and smooth look
- Produces collagen and elastin in the skin
1) Cleanse your skin and tone.
2) Apply a small amount and massage into skin.
3) Rinse well cool water after 2 minutes and pat dry.
4) Apply moisturizer cream