YouFace Glycolic acid peel aims to infiltrate the skin by stripping away the dead skin cells and increasing the cell regeneration. It is ideal for targeting breakouts, blackheads, hyperpigmentation and enlarged pores. It supports Collagen Production and effective for controlling sebum production. Glycolic acid Peel is useful in lessening the look of uneven texture and other effects of aging. It also fades sun damage, skin discoloration, and acne scaring.
Skin Type: Normal, Oily and Combination Skin
Skin Concern: Aging, Hyperpigmentation, Acne scars and Sunspots
- Lessening Hyperpigmentation, breakouts and blackheads
- Combats against Acne and Acne scarring
- Balances uneven skin tone, complexion and texture.
- Regulates Sebum Production and lessening the sizes of the pores
- Minimizing the effects of aging
1) Cleanse your skin and tone.
2) Apply a small amount and massage into skin.
3) Rinse well cool water after 2 minutes and pat dry.
4) Apply moisturizer cream