This skin combination is functional for treating the dark circles.
Eye Zone Cream:
Eye Zone Cream specifically treats dark circles, wrinkles and puffiness of the eyes.
Lactic Acid peel:
Lactic Acid exfoliates the dead cells and dirt buildup by lessening the hyperpigmentation, aging spots and dryness present on the skin.
The combination is effective when used together as Lactic acid peel will help treat the dryness and reduce the dirt from the skin while Eye zone cream will reduce the dark circles and under bags by plumping the skin.
- Clean the face with cleanser and neck with water thoroughly.
- Apply lactic acid peel in a small amount on your face.
- Massage gently and rinse it after 2 minutes with cold water.
- Apply a gentle light weight moisturizer
- Follow with a small amount of Eye zone cream under the eyes and rub it gently.